Are you interested in working in a holistic, healthy environment? This opportunity may be a great fit for you. We are looking to hire a part-time office manager to join our integrative team.
Hours: Monday: 12:15pm to 5:15pm. Wednesday & Thursday: 11:00am to 6pm. Tuesday & Friday checking voicemails/scheduling, totalling ~1 extra hour per week. Some weekends as needed for help at community events.
Wage: $13.00/hr starting.
Qualities in a candidate:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple priorities, high noise levels, and distractions
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Confidence in patient relations
- Warm, friendly, caring, resourceful, able to solve problems
- Adaptable and excellent communication skills
- Ambitious- wants to grow with us
- Computer literate: word processing, internet applications, etc.
- Experience with basic use of Mac/Apple
- Answering the phone as well as e-mails
- Scheduling appointments and patient visit management
- Interacting with patients
- Taking payments
- Light cleaning and laundry
- Future roles may include activities such as social media management, presentation preparation
- Medical reception experience or related degree
- Ability to use social media outlets
- Bookkeeping skills
Room to grow and expand in this position.
We want all resumes dropped off in person during these hours only:
Thursday, June 30th: 11-6pm.
Monday, July 4th: 12:15-5:15pm.
Wednesday, July 6th: 11-6pm.
Thursday, July 7th: 11-6pm.
No phone call or e-mail follow ups please.
Deadline: Thursday, July 7th at 6pm.